Jambrea has tagged me! You can find her here: http://jambrea.wordpress.com/
The rules: Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don’t forget to post the rules!
1. I only started reading and writing romance novels January 2008. I’m working on my first real story and a few others.
2. I’ve always wanted to work in the medical field, but I only got as far as Nursing School. Until now, I work in a lab that does far more than anything I could have imagined.
3. I met my husband in Fort Gordon, GA while obtaining my MOS training.
4. The first time I met my husband I gave him the finger. We ended up going to MOS training at the same post. He asked me out and two months later we were married. I’ve been married for almost 18 years.
5. I have two daughters, one born in Alaska and one born in Colorado.
6. I’ve lost 30lbs between February 2007 and now.
7. I loved the weapons firing and blowing things up in the Army. I absolutely loved the war games and driving all the big vehicles.
8. We’ve trained our daughters to be little soldiers from the day they were born. Last week they found a black snake that had gotten into the garage. Together they killed the thing before either of us could get home. Saying to us, “It was no big deal,” as they looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and walked away heading for the mall.
9. I don’t know a lot of people with blogs! So sorry Larissa, Maya, and Steph, I know you’re busy.
The people I’m tagging:
Ali Flores :
Larissa Ione : http://www.larissaione.com/soapbox/
Maya Banks: http://www.mayabanks.com/blog/index.php
Steph Tyler: http://www.stephanietyler.com/blog/