In 1980 I was a young teenager with no responsibilities and unconditionally, irrevocably, in love with Michael Jackson. 🙂
Today, I decided to take a look back at the music that topped the charts at the time. It’s amazing how listening to these songs take me back to a moment in my life. Good moments or bad, it was still good music to us and some of it still rocks today.
What are your 80’s favs?
Welcome back to the 80’s!
1. Call Me – Blondie
2. Another Brick In The Wall – Pink Floyd
3. Magic – Olivia Newton-John
4. Rock With You – Michael Jackson
5. Do That To Me One More Time – Captain & Tennille
6. Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
7. Coming Up – Paul McCartney
8. Funkytown – Lipps Inc.
9. It’s Still Rock And Roll To Me – Billy Joel
10. The Rose – Bette Midler
11. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) – Rupert Holmes
12. Cars – Gary Numan
13. Cruisin’ – Smokey Robinson